Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Sunday, January 30, 2011

2012 Meditation



We are together in Durham for our meditation deepening. Our teacher Don Kollmar (www.csaprocess.com) has been reading about all the 2012 stuff that I have been ignoring. He explained to us what the Mayan prophecies are and some of the other information about catastrophic changes on earth that are projected for December, 2012. After that I spent a huge amount of meditation time in my thoughts, planning how to survive but at a certain point I surrendered to the idea of a known end-point to life and it became like a deep chasm of love and embrace of all. Who knows though? All I know is that panic and fear don't serve.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home