Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Orchids!




 An amazing friend who I knew from a job years ago had the misfortune to have her husband die and to have a bout of illness herself. I arranged to go over to her house and help her water her (two greenhouses) orchids. The job was easy (just a portion of one greenhouse to do) and I was delighted with the beauty all around me. I'll share some of it here. Still, I can't help but wonder how she will manage... the plants are magical but have absolute need for the right conditions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home