Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sprung!

 Whew. I'm breathless with the frenzy of house cleaning. This spring has Popped into full on after the rains, especially the last one this weekend followed by warming and full sun. I worry every year that the fruit won't set if it rains too much while the flowers are blooming and then I go round and inspect for the little bumplets of fruit after the flower dries up... it looks like so far so good on most of the trees.
 Compare the grass down Estes Rd. that these goats had to graze through on Sunday vs how it looked out my bedroom door yesterday... two days apart.
 On top of spring's madcap growth cycle my life is crazy busy too. I noticed the space of all of it in yoga today... how the mind wanted to put a spin on it when all it is is the same life energy coursing through me.
 I'm glad to be tasting the sweet greenness around me with my eyes and other senses (yes, allergies soon.) While we live we live fully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home